“What Could Go Wrong”: 50 Of The Absolute Worst Home Improvement Fails To Make You Cringe

“好像哪里不對“四十個絕對令你糟心抓狂的家裝失敗時的場景

Akvile Petraityte and Rokas Laurinavi?ius
If you ever feel bad about your awful home improvement skills, just remember that you're not the only one who sucks at it! Everyone has their moments. Even carpenters get brain farts.In an attempt to restore your confidence — or to simply put a smile on your face — Bored Panda put together a list of funny renovation fails. Whether these folks skipped the planning stage, didn't have the correct tools, or bit off more than they could chew, let's make their misery our entertainment.After all, isn't that what the internet is for?

如果你曾經為自己糟糕的裝修手藝感到痛心,別怕,你不是唯一一個在此方面最差勁的人!每個人都有自己的黑歷史。即使是專業木匠也會有失手的時候。為了能找回你的信心,或是讓你感到欣慰,Bored Panda整理了一份有趣的家裝改造失敗清單。無論是這些人沒計劃好,還是用錯工具,又或是一心求成卻事與愿違,讓我們把他們的痛處轉化成我們的快樂吧。畢竟,這不正是我們上網沖浪的初衷么?

#1
A Driveway Crew Was Pouring Concrete At A New House Next To A Duck Pond. They Went To Lunch And Came Back To This

養鴨池塘邊的小車庫門前的甬道剛鋪完水泥,去吃頓飯的功夫就布滿了鴨爪印。


Katie Lutesinger
If it was me I'd leave 'em there for decoration. :D

若是我,我會讓這爪印留在那里做裝飾的。

Tomer Volk
so do i

我也是這么想的
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


GoddessOdd
I would quickly have to herd the ducks onto the right side of the driveway to create a more symmetrical design.

要是我我會立即把把鴨子趕到車甬道右邊再走一遍,弄得對稱點。

Kathryn Baylis (edited)
I’d be tempted to keep it like this, if there was a way to put a really durable clear coating on top to fill in the footprints and level it all off.

要是能在上面抹一層真正耐用的透明涂層填平爪印,我是很想讓它保持這樣的。

Ece Cenker
Nice natural texture though.

多漂亮的自然紋理啊

glowworm2
This is adorable. I'd keep it.

多可愛啊,要是我的話就這樣不動了.

Jennifer Brekke
Did anyone notice the duck in the garage?!?!?

有誰注意到車庫里的鴨子了么?

Kusotare
I would leave it like that - it's cool!

我想就這樣吧,多酷啊!

Bored Batgirl
I'm more worried about the ducks having concrete on their little feet now

我現在更擔心的是,鴨子沾到水泥的小腳

Alex King
Hope the ducks are ok

希望鴨子們沒事

#2
My Dad Isn't So Great At Remodeling, So I Turned His Work Into A Work Of Art

我爸修東西的水平一般,所以我把他的“作品”變成了一件藝術品


Genny McD
That actually DOES look like modern art.....

這看起來確實像個現代藝術品…

Bittersweetie
I agree! I can even visualize a painting of it being pretty freaking cool!

我同意!我甚至可以想象這幅“畫”有多么的酷!

??????? ?????
I henceforth dub it Birth of Lightswitch

從此我將其命名為《開關(藝術)的誕生》

chonky_rubberband
almost as good as a banana taped to a wall

就像粘在墻上的香蕉一樣

Kathryn Baylis
He thought it’d be fine to just leave it like that? Your poor mother.

他以為就這樣就可以了嗎?你媽好可憐。
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Paul Ellis
Now that is genius. And I love the caption below! Class :)

可真是小機靈鬼。還有我喜歡下面貼的作品介紹標簽 :)

Random Anon
Even the wall sockets were amazed.

就連墻上的開關自己都感覺到不可思議。

Yoga Kitty
They look shocked, to be honest.

老實說,感覺開關看起來像被震驚似的。

Fat Harry
To be fair, those American sockets are hideous.

說句公道話,美國人的電源插座設計得都太難看了。

Pollywog
Looks like my ex's handiwork. He claimed to be a master craftsman!

看起來是我前任的杰作。他自認為是個手工藝大師!

iBlank
sorry, but I would take this picture and immediately call an electrician

對不起,要我的話我會把這情況拍下來,然后立即打電話給電工讓他過來。

——————
If you too are thinking about a DIY project but aren't sure about your skills, there are things you can do to significantly better your results.
Lee Wallender, who is a home improvement expert with 20 years of hands-on home remodeling, fixing, and improving experience, thinks that everyone should begin their projects with design and planning.

如果你也想自己動手做點什么,但對自己的水平沒多大信心,你可以先做一些你可以做的效果立竿見影的事情。
Lee Wallender是一位在家裝、修理和改進方面擁有20多年經驗的家庭裝修專家,他認為每個人都應該從設計和規劃開始,然后再他們的裝修工作。

"A sketch on a cocktail napkin, full-blown architectural plans, or just a firm set of thoughts about how the remodel should progress is a good place to start," Wallender wrote in The Spruce. "It is cheaper and less frustrating to correct mistakes before the remodel takes physical form." A sentiment many people on this list could attest to!

“雞尾酒餐巾紙上的草圖、全面的建筑規劃,或者只是一套關于改造應該如何進行的明確想法,都是一個很好的開始,” Wallender 在Spruce家裝網站中寫道?!霸诟脑旃ぷ鹘Y束之前及時發現并改正錯誤更能節省資金,大大減少沮喪之感?!边@份名單上的許多案例都能證明這一點!

"One of the first considerations is to be sure that you have funding for your renovation. Draw up a simple yes/no list of do-it-yourself projects and projects you want professionals to do. Look for contractors and subcontractors for those jobs you do not want to do yourself," Wallender added.

“首先要考慮的事情之一是確保你有裝修所需資金充裕。制定一個簡單的“可要”或“可不要”的清單,列出你想自己做和請專業人員做的工作。如果你不想自己動手,可以找承包商或分包商解決?!?

#3
Landlords, Please Don’t Paint Over Cockroaches

房東,請不要把蟑螂也抹在墻上


whodunnitfan2013
Hello my baby, hello my honey!

你好,我的寶貝,你好,我的寶貝兒!

Kelly Smoak
All he needs is the top hat :)

他還需要一頂禮帽

Stephanie Klein
He died Kung Fu fighting.

它被中國功夫打倒了

MetaMaxNL
and thank you....now i hear that song in my head for the next hour

謝謝你們……接下來的一小時里,我腦子里全是Kung Fu fighting的調調

LostSoul
Looks like a fossil, could be art as well... :-)

看起來像化石,也可能是藝術…

That_Sexy_Dinosaur
Looks like he's dancing lmfao

看起來像是在跳舞,哈哈

#4
We Just Moved Into A Brand New House, Painters Came By To Touch Up Some Walls Upstairs. This Poor Guy Fell Down The Whole Staircase With A Full 5 Gallon Bucket Of Paint

我們剛搬進一所嶄新的房子,請油漆工來粉刷樓上部分的墻壁。但這個可憐的家伙把樓梯上放著的滿滿5加侖油漆的油漆桶弄翻了


He screamed the whole way down, I thought he was going to be hurt but thankfully he wasn't. Paint splattered all the way across the living room onto my brand new furniture.

隨著一長長的尖叫聲,我以為他會受傷,但謝天謝地沒有。整個客廳被迸的滿是油漆點子,我新買的家具也難以幸免。

Abhinc (edited)
And this is what being a nice person is !! In that same kind of situation, many people wouldn't have as a first thought ''thankfully this poor guy wasn't hurt" ...

這就是一個好人的樣子!!在同樣的情況下,好多人的第一反應不是在想“幸好這個可憐的家伙沒有受傷”……

Chris Jones
Top tip from a professional decorator: dispense a SMALLER amount of paint into a paint kettle (as they are called in the UK at least) and do NOT lug around the full 5 gallon container! Much less spillage when you go ar-se over t-it.

來自專業裝修師傅的建議:先把少部分油漆倒在油漆釜中(至少在英國是這么叫),別拎著裝滿著的油漆桶到處走!只要你桶蓋認真蓋好,里面的東西就不容易濺出來了。

Funhog
It looks like he isn’t wearing shoes - did you ask him to remove his shoes while inside the house? Steps can be easy to slip on when wearing socks.

好像這人還沒穿鞋——他進屋子時你沒讓他脫鞋么?穿襪子干活,上臺階時很容易滑倒的

jon gilbertson
a similar accident years ago gave rise to The Blue Man Group. (not true, don't google it lol)

幾年前,一場類似的事故催生出藍人樂隊。(假的,別較真了,哈哈)



(藍人樂隊,原文無此圖)

Cinnamon
On a side note, I just saw the Blue Man Group perform in Las Vegas last week. Interesting show.

題外話,我上周在拉斯維加斯看過藍人樂隊的演出。挺有意思的。

Joe Reaves
Yup, my first thought was wow good job he's OK. And my second was and you're getting a brand new carpet out of it (the brand new furniture being splattered is sad as presumably if she just got it she likes her new furniture and didn't want it to have to be replaced) so win all around. Now make the poor guy a cup of tea and see if you have some spare clothes you can put out for him while he showers.

好吧,我腦子閃現出第一個想法是,哇,幸好他沒事。第二個就是,你得到了一條全新地毯,雙贏(新家具被迸的那都是漆點子,確實讓人不高興,因為如果她是新買的喜歡的家具,很可能不想被換掉)。你現在要做的是給這個可憐的家伙倒杯茶,看看你有沒有多余的衣服,在他洗完澡后送給他穿上。

Janet Graham
Oh, my! I hope that their insurance or the homeowner's insurance covered this. It is an expensive mess to clean up.

哦,我的天!我希望他家的保險或房主保險能包含這種情況。清理這個爛攤子得花不少錢的。

#5
My Wife Said Measure The Door, I Told Her All Doors Are The Same Size

我老婆說應該先量一下門的,我跟他說所有的門的大小都是一樣的。


eve
TIL that I should listen to my wife

我覺著應該聽老婆的

Jo Johannsen
She's gonna remember that forever.

她會記一輩子的

Mary Rose Kent
Which means they’ll both remember it forever…

這意味著他們兩口子永遠不會忘這扇門了……

Weed in the Garden
Hah! Can't even slam the door when she says 'I told you so"!

哈哈!當她說“我跟你說過”的時候,她甚至都沒法摔門!

Pheebs
Lol. My house has like 5 different sized/style doors in it.

哈~我家房子就有五扇不同大小和風格的門。

Kathryn Baylis
Sometimes it is best to listen to your wife. You’ll find she’s usually right.

有時聽老婆的話是最好的。你會發現她說的一般都對。

Micah
I'm truly wondering how an adult thought all doors were the same size.

我就很好奇,為什么一個成年人還以為有的門都是一樣大?

Kris “ADHD_Carrier” Dudoich
Nope, all doors are NOT the same size - some door sizes are supposed to be "standardized" but that doesn't mean older houses will all be standard. My house was built in 1961 and I have found out by trial and error (MUCH error!) that my doors (and windows!) are NOT all the same size!

不盡然,并不是所有的門的尺寸都一樣——有些門的尺寸應該是“標準化的”,但這并不意味著老房子的門都符這個標準。我家房子1961年建的,經驗告訴我(好多教訓!)我家門窗大小都不一樣!

Strahd Ivarius
All the doors are the same size. The door frxs, on the other hand...

門大小可以都一樣。但門框就另說了…

Disgruntled Pelican
My husband did this! He built us a beautiful kitchen table and I kept saying that it wasn't going to fit through the doors but he didn't believe me. Now we have a kitchen table in our garage.

我老公就干過這事!他做了一張漂亮的餐桌,我就老說這桌子穿過不了門的,可他就不信?,F在我家車庫里多放著一張餐桌。

Seanette Blaylock
Can the legs be taken off long enough to get it where it belongs, then reattached?

能不能把桌腿先卸了放在一邊,通過門后再安上?

——————
Also, keep in mind that large projects must be done first because subsequent projects are impacted by them. The biggest ones you might take on include roof replacement or repair, fixing the foundation, dealing with water infiltration, and installing or repairing windows and siding.

此外,請記住,主要項目必須優先做好,因為會影響到后續項目。你可能要做的最主要的工作包括,更換或修理屋頂,固定地基,處理防水,安裝或修理窗戶和壁板。

"Protect your future renovation work by making certain the house won't collapse on you," Wallender said. "That means addressing the foundation and any structural problems. Secure the foundation and make major foundation repairs to areas such as weakened walls, joists, and carrying beams."

Wallender表示:“確保房子不會因你而出現破壞性損傷,保障未來裝修項目進展順利?!薄斑@意味著要謹慎解決地基和任何結構性問題。打好基礎,并對薄弱的墻壁、托梁和承重梁等區域進行重大基礎性維修?!?

——————
#6
Fixing A Toilet Leak. I Took 2 Trips To Home Depot, Worked With A Hernia, Had A Hard Time Putting The Wax Ring And Screws On

為了解決廁所漏水問題,廢了好大勁修完坐便,然后裝好門,可門關不上了


Only to install the toilet and forget about the door. I'm an idiot

光顧著干活,沒成想門卻裝反了。我整個就是一個白癡

Excited Panda
No, the idiot is the one who decided to hang the door with the hinges on that side.

不,是那個白癡決定把門裝到門框另一側的。

eeeeeeeee
Now everyone can see what a good Jobbie you did!

現在每個人都知道你干得有多好了!

Stephanie Wittenberg
My deepest sympathy...please excuse the laughter leaking out of my mouth.

致以我最深刻的同情,但請原諒我實在憋不住笑了。
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Bittersweetie
Say what you want but we've all been there

隨你怎么說,雖說我們都經歷過

Me
Bothers me more that the floor wasn't cleaned.

最讓我捉急的是地沒整干凈

Al Christensen
No problem if you live alone.

你要是一個人住,就無所謂了。

Bear
I think I would have just hung a curtain, like the one in Peep Show

我想我會掛個門簾,就像《偷窺秀》那樣(Peep Show:偷窺秀,喜劇綜藝)

Sofie
If that would have been me I would have given up. "Oh well, I never get privacy while going in there anyway, so I'll just accept it." (I have kids, cats and a husband who apparently all remember they miss me a lot when I'm in the bathroom.)

要是我,我就順其自然了不折騰了?!芭?,好吧,反正我上廁所也沒什么隱私可言,所以我無所謂了?!?我有孩子、貓和丈夫,他們顯然都知道,當我上廁所的時候,他們都記著呢。)

#7
What Happens When You're Renovating And Remove A Load-Bearing Wall

裝修時拆掉承重墻的結果
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處



WoodenLion
i've always wondered how to positively identify a load bearing wall

我一直分不出來承重墻的位置是在哪里!

Kathryn Baylis (edited)
This. This is what happens. This is also why it’s best to leave this kind of job to the professionals. At least they have liability insurance to cover it. Wow. I would sure hate to pay out of pocket to have THAT fixed.

出事了吧。這也是為什么最好把這類工作留給專業人士。至少他們有責任保險。嗯~我是肯定不想自掏腰包去收拾它的。

Rick Seiden
This one made me gasp and say, "Oh my God!" while covering my mouth. I hope no one was hurt. This is BAD! Given the amount of structural damage that there appears to be, I bet the house was condemned and razed.

“哦,我的天!”這場景看得我捂上嘴巴倒吸一口冷氣,我希望沒人受傷。這也太倒霉了!鑒于房屋結構的損壞程度,我敢打賭這房子得重蓋了。

Janet Graham
If you can't tell if it's load-bearing, then you should not be trying to renovate it yourself.

如果你不知道承重墻在哪,你就不該自己動手折騰。

nini
Looks like you have to do some more renovating now... (I'm sorry)

看來你的馬上得再重新裝修一下了……(我很抱歉)

Suck it Trebek
What morons decided to tear down a load barring wall????

是哪個白癡決定把那堵墻拆掉的??
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


#8
I've Heard Of "Painting Yourself Into A Corner" But My Wife Took It A Step Further. I Don't Even Know

我聽說過“把自己逼到墻角”,可我的妻子做得更過分。我都不知道說啥了


Kate Micheals
This was no accident.

這并不意外

Beth S
Well on the bright side the floor looks lovely.

樂觀點,地板看起來還不錯。

Genny McD
Well, what she has already done is beautiful

好吧,她已經做得很不錯了

Kusotare
No man is an island. But one woman is.

沒一個男人是座孤島??梢粋€女人是例外。

David Eckel
Time to cut out a trap door.

是時候弄個地窖了。

Kathryn Baylis
In the picture she looks like it hasn’t dawned on her yet. I’d love to see a picture taken a few seconds later when it did.

在照片里,她看起來好像還沒有意識到這一點。我想看幾秒鐘后的他的反應。

John Otruba
hope it is quick dry polyurethane

希望地面上刷的是速干漆

That_Sexy_Dinosaur
Haha why does this look like something I would do...

哈哈哈,看起來怎么像我能干出來的事

Janet Graham
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance!

事前要是計劃好,就能避免這種問題的出現

Camo Pena
I do really like that floor

地板不錯,我挺喜歡的

Octavia Hansen
James Bond advice: Always have an exit strategy.

詹姆斯·邦德的建議:永遠要備有一個撤退路線。

Carl Watson
Easy, just tell her to stay there till its dry.

簡單,告訴她,等油漆干了問題不就解決了么

#9
DIY Fail

自己動手的失敗結果


Mihai Mara
So your cat is possessed by a demon as it can walk on yhe ceiling

所以你家貓已被惡魔附身,因為它都能在棚頂上跑了?

Ece Cenker (edited)
No worries. I am sure your cat wil find it extra amusing to climb the door each way. And I am serious when I say this. Adding elements to the door surface for paw hold might be advisable.

不用擔心。我相信你家貓會找到各種進門的有趣方法的。我沒有開玩笑。在門表面裝上能讓貓貓爬的東西就可以了。

Anna Banana
Or little shelves on the wall next to it!

或是門旁邊的墻上按幾個小架子!

Caffeinated Hedgehog
Spider cat... Spider cat...

蜘蛛貓俠?

Squirrel Girl
don't worry, cats don't care about gravity! :3

別擔心,貓貓是不受重力影響的!:3

JuniorCJ82
Can't they just turn it over?

這家人難道就不能把門轉過來裝嗎?

PixelShroom
Looks almost like a.*white tadpole*

看起來就像一只白白的小蝌蚪

Tinykame
Cat preferred it this way

貓貓更喜歡這種門的

Tezdon Robinson
that hole can be used for alot of other things though! Just can think of em.

那個洞可以用來做很多別的事情!比如…

Jessica Cifelli
Every time I see this post on BP, I think it looks more like a door decoration for a sperm bank

每次我在這里看到這篇文章,我總覺得它看起來更像是精子庫的大門上的標志

#10
There Are No Words

啥也不說了


Jan Eivroc
I can't stop laughing at this hahahahaha...

笑死我了,已經停不下來了,哈哈哈~

Random Panda
Hey, at least it's at the right height!

嘿,至少安裝的高度正確!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Steve
Jail showers be like...

就跟像在監獄里洗澡似的

LostSoul
Save warter, shower less, well done. Greetings to Greta!

節約用水,少洗澡,干得好。來自環保少女葛蕾塔的問候!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Vortex Lazer
Showering with this will take a long time...

用這玩意洗澡得花老長時間了

Audacious_1
I mean, they’re both faucets right? Practically the same thing.

我想說,它們都屬于水龍頭,是吧?區別不大。

Janet Graham
This had to have been done by someone who will never use this shower.

這肯定是一個從不用這東西洗澡的人干的。

MontanaMariner
Imagine getting home from a hard day to get to shower 2 inches from the wall.

想象一下辛苦了一天回到家,離墻只有2英寸的地方洗澡。

#11
My Landlord: Is It Ok If The Replacement Tile Is Not An Exact Match? Me: Yeah That’s Fine. The Tile:

房東:如果換一個不太一樣的瓷磚能行不?我:沒問題,好的。瓷磚:


Ghostsauce
"In a world of peaches, m'Johnny, don't ask for applesauce." -The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

約翰尼,在桃子的世界里,不許出現蘋果醬?!薄?杰克和鯨魚的大冒險》

Beth S
Well, he is correct it is not an exact match. Definitely close though.

好嘛,沒錯,是不太一樣。但保證嚴絲合縫。

K. Lange
Now he should replace all other tiles on the floor as well.

現在他應該把地板上的其他瓷磚都換了。

Emily Barnes
That really messes with my ocd big time

這搞得我強迫癥都犯了

yellowphantom 8 hours ago
It looks like a dimensional portal into 1990 in the middle of 1950.

地板瓷磚是1950年中期風格,這款磚看起來就像是進入1990年的次元入口。

Kris “ADHD_Carrier” Dudoich
Quick, get some tannish-brown paint and just splatter over it!

快,趕緊用棕褐色涂料給這塊磚抹上!

Imperfect Panda
That would drive me bonkers!!! I’d redo the whole thing myself after seeing that!!!

這會讓我發瘋掉的!!要是我遇到這事我會把整屋子地磚都重鋪的!!

Sportsgal
The door to the portal has been installed!

通往異界的傳送門已經裝好了!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


#12
My Father Forgot To Tell Me The Renovations Would Be Taking The Stairs Out Today

我爸忘告訴我今天裝修不能走樓梯


eeeeeeeee
How to tell a family member to move out without telling them to move out.

如何在不告訴家人的情況下讓他們搬走

LostSoul
More important question: Where is the toilet???

更重要的問題是:上廁所咋辦?

Mihai Mara
Make a rope from your bedsheets and exit via the bedroom window

可把你的床單擰成一股繩,從臥室窗戶爬出去
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Robert T
Another 15 minutes and you can slide down!

再過15分鐘,你就可以順著滑下去了!

?_
Looks like you're grounded for the day.

看來,今天你是哪也去不了了

glowworm2
When dad says "Stay in your room until I tell you to come out!" he means it!

沒準你爸說“待在你的房間里直到我叫你出來!”他是認真的!

Chich
Pretty sure I couldn't sleep through someone demolishing a set of steps in the house.

要是有人拆樓梯,屋子里的我肯定早就醒了

Michael Sanders
Those are some of the longest toes I’ve ever seen

這是我見過的最長的腳趾頭了
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


S
You could def get down if you absolutely needed to but it would be dangerous

如果必須出門,你還是可以下來的,不過就很危險了

——————
Wallender said you will demolish and dispose of sections of the house that will be replaced by later projects. This is a huge undertaking and many homeowners overlook it until the whole thing begins, only to begin scrambling later to make up for the lost time.

Wallender說,你要把屋子的一部分拆除處理掉,然后替換拆除的這部分東西。這是一項巨大的工程,許多房主都忽視了這點,直到整個裝修工作開始時,才開始想著去擠時間。

"You'll need to rent a large container for waste. Carefully demolish all or some of the areas of the house that will be renovated. Demolish as much as possible if you will not be living in the house," Wallender said.

你需要租一個大容器來裝垃圾。仔細拆除屋子里所有或部分將要被翻新的區域。如果你不想住進這所房子里,就把能拆掉的都拆掉吧?!?

Next, think of structural carpentry. This can include moving walls, constructing new walls, adding beams to support a greater weight upstairs, punching in new doors (or removing existing doors), adding framing for new construction windows, or enlarging the window openings.

接下來,想想木工結構。包括換個新墻壁,增加橫梁來支撐樓上更大的重量,擴大門開口(或移除以前的門),為新窗戶加大加寬框架,或擴大窗戶開口。

But be careful. While many of these projects can be undertaken by an enterprising DIYer, some of them, such as enlarging window openings, might call for a contractor's expertise.

但是要小心。雖然許多這些工作可以由一個有進取心的DIY人士承擔,但其中一些工作,如擴大窗戶開口,可能需要裝修公司提供的專業技能。

——————
#13
Brother-In-Law Repairing His Awning

我表弟給他自己家搭的雨棚


Stephanie Wittenberg
Now, nobody can steal his ladder!

好吧,梯子是沒人能偷走了

Kona Pake
Easy six… just cut out the top two rungs of the ladder.

好辦,把梯子最上面的兩段鋸掉就可以了。
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Vicki Cooper
That made me laugh out loud

真憋不住了

Yoga Kitty
At least the ladder can't fall...

至少梯子肯定是倒不了了

Random Anon
I'm sure there is an artistic way to blend that ladder into the architecture lol.

我相信這是在以一種藝術的方式把梯子融入這個建筑中,哈哈哈~

Nancy Lynch
I don't see a problem!

我看不出有什么問題!

Janet Graham
Is anyone running a pool on how long it will take him to notice?

有沒有人知道他得多長時間才能發現?

#14
We Just Finished The Construction Of Our Yurt. The Fireplace Was Not Correctly Installed

我們剛剛搭了個棚子??蔂t子沒裝好
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處



Raven Sheridan
I hope nobody was yurt.

希望沒人受傷

Katie Lutesinger
And this is why it's a bad idea to have anything featuring an open flame in a yurt. I would know - I have a yurt of my own and I don't even risk using a gas heater in that sucker.

這就是為什么在帳篷里放明火的東西不是個好主意的原因。我知道,我有個帳篷,但我從不會冒險在里面使用燃氣加熱裝置。

Stoopham McFernybabes
I’m thinking that possibly zillions of Mongolians would disagree with you a little.

我想可能有無數的蒙古人不會認同你的觀點。

#15
I'm Doing Renovations And My Roomba Found A Tiny Piece Of Sheetrock

我家在裝修,我的掃地機器人發現一小塊石膏然后一邊硬推著它一邊掃了一地


??????? ?????
Looks like it panicked lol

看起來掃地機器人像是慌了,哈哈

That_Sexy_Dinosaur
I mean it's better than poop.... right...

我覺得這比推著一小坨粑粑(好多了吧)....對吧……

Dill
I'd rather have to clean the floor than replace it.

我寧愿擦地板也不愿換新的。

BarBeeGirl
Guess you’ll be renovating the floor next

猜測你下一步就要把地板換了吧

Rick Hoppenbrouwer
Well at least you can tell he was working.

至少你能看出他干活了。

Jp@nda
Now give him a piece of wax

此時你應該再給他一塊蠟
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Karl Leaning
be thankful it was only sheetrock

謝天謝地,那只是薄石膏板

#16
A Friend Is Renovating His House. He Also Has A Cat

一個朋友正在裝修他家房子。他還有一只貓


chonky_rubberband
i can hear the suction

我感覺像聽到嘆氣聲

Kathryn Baylis (edited)
And see all the cement coated footprints on the floors and carpets. And poor cat—-cement burns! Hope they took the cat to the vet to have it cleaned off their paws.

地板和地毯上可定也有水泥爪印??蓱z的貓貓被水泥灼燒了吧!希望他們能把貓送獸醫那里把貓爪子洗干凈。

Stephanie Wittenberg
Hey, it could been ducks...

嘿,說不定是鴨子….

Mihai Mara
Cat: "I didn't get the memo about the renovations"

貓貓:“我也沒收到關于裝修的通知啊?!?

Zophra
Cat: "Not that it would have mattered..."

貓貓:這算個啥…

Kristie Yuill
I can just imagine the cat being very annoyed as it tried to walk down these stairs.

可以想象這只貓在往樓下走時,心里的那個氣啊。

Joely King
You know it did the 'foot flick' on every stair

你知道貓貓每上一級臺階時定會有“甩腿蹬腳”的動作

Cristian Gonzalez
looks like the chocolate on a ice cream sandwich

看起來像冰淇淋三明治上的巧克力

Seanette Blaylock
Getting the gunk out of the fuzzy paws is going to be a total pain for all parties.

把黏糊糊的東西從毛茸茸的爪子里弄出來對所有人來說都是一件糟心事兒。

Emmett O'Brian
Every time I'm working on my house, my cats have to come and see what I'm doing... Directly under me.

每次我收拾房子的時候,我的貓都要跑來看看我在做什么……就直接在我下面盯著我看。

DDmaybeandor
Cat: “Who the hell put all this MUD on the stairs?!”. I would be indignant.

貓貓:“到底是誰把這些泥巴弄在樓梯上的?!”氣死我了。

原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處