#17
A Couple Years Ago, My Neighbor Decided To Paint His House Bright Orange... Then Gave Up Halfway Through

幾年前,鄰居決定把他的房子漆成鮮艷的橙色……然而半路放棄了


Call Me Mars
It gives off sunset vibes.

這堵墻散發出夕陽的氣息

Random Panda
It would look cool, if he'd done the whole house like this.

如果他把整個房子都刷成這樣,看起來會很酷。

Matthew Lindeman
Looks like trumps face and hair

看起來像是特朗普的臉和頭發
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Agent 8433599
I like it. It's definitely unique, and it's pretty and interesting

我喜歡。這堵墻絕對獨一無二,漂亮而又引人注意

Jeff Bunn
This was a couple of YEARS AGO???? WTF???

這都是哪年的事情了?凸~

Kim Bush
The thing that is bugging me the most is that they painted the power boxes too

最令人疑惑的是的是他們居然給電源箱也刷了漆

der sebbl
Looks more like faded than giving up

與其說是放棄,不如說是掉色了

KENOBI
That looks really cool dammit

看上去真挺酷的

Eric Law
When we bought our current house, the upstairs hall was like that. Owner of the house painted it, but was so afraid of heights they could not use a stepladder and reach the top.

我們買的現在的房子,小樓上的墻就像這樣。房主刷了漆,但是因為他恐高,不敢爬梯子,所以墻面上部分就沒刷。

Stephanie Wittenberg
It's an abstract mural. Kinda like it.

像是一副抽象畫

#18
Saw This On Facebook With Someone Asking For A Contractor

看臉書上有人要找建筑公司了


Beth S
My reaction was "Oh God" followed by my stomach flopping. That is absolutely horrible. I love how they used spray foam on it.

我的反應是“哦,天哪”,接著我就想吐。這太可怕了。我喜歡他們用噴泡沫縫墻面的想法。

Alice Teasdale
Meh, the expanding foam should hold it.

泡沫膨脹后應該能堵住墻上裂縫。

KariAdoresHerKats
It makes you feel anxious just looking at it

光是看它就會讓你覺得鬧心

Kimmie Klein Andrews
OMG... that house is not savable!! Get out quick!

我的天~,這棟房子完蛋了!!趕緊搬走吧!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


TheEndIsNigh
Uhhhh....I don't know a contractor, but I got some matches that will fix this just fine.

嗯……我不認識那家建筑公司,但我有一些火柴,可以解決這個問題。
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Sofie
You don't need a contractor, what you need is a miracle

你不需要建筑公司,你需要的是奇跡

#19
What Could Go Wrong If My Neighbor Uses The Longest Possible Drill Out There?

如果我家鄰居用長鉆頭鉆東西,會出現什么情況呢?

What Could Go Wrong If My Neighbor Uses The Longest Possible Drill Out There?
Mihai Mara
What was it used for? Was it used to annoy upstairs neighbors? What if they drilled right into a pipe or in something that might have exploded? WTF!!!

這是想干啥啊?報復樓上的鄰居?如果他們鉆到管道或是可能爆炸的東西咋辦?凸! !

Robert T
Snap it off and go down and hammer on the door and say "is this yours"?

把它掰下來,然后下樓敲他家門,然后問"這是你的嗎"

Zero
Start pouring water down the hole.

往鉆出來的洞洞倒點水。

Fitz_N_Fartz
My concern is how thin the floor must be unless that really is a metre log drill!

我就是好奇這樓板得多薄啊,除非那真的是那種一米長得鉆頭!

??????? ?????
imagine sitting on the floor there

想象一下要是有人坐在那里的地板上
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


michael ye
This feels like that one scene from Friends where Joey almost killed chandler

這感覺就像《老友記》里喬伊差點把錢德勒干掉的那一幕場景

Alysha Pursley
They got lucky that no one was standing there

幸好沒人站在那里

#20
I Picked The Ladder Up Forgetting The Paint Was On Top

挪梯子得時候,忘了油漆桶還在梯子上面

I Picked The Ladder Up Forgetting The Paint Was On Top
??????? ?????
How to dye your hair for $10

如何花10美元給自己染發

That_Sexy_Dinosaur
looks like I would do that tbh...

說實話,我也能這樣干…

Louis Winterbower 17 hours ago
Is that what they mean by "a painted lady?"

這就是他們所說的"彩妝女郎"嗎

Lisa Miller
I did that once when my husband was at work. I blamed it on the cats and got away with it for 15 years until I slipped and said something.

我在我老公上班沒在家時候就干過這事。但我說著是我家貓貓闖得禍,這十五年來他一直都信了,直至我說漏了嘴。

Mya Lugar
You just aged by several decades.

你只是老了幾十歲而已。
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


WoodenLion
wait 'till you do it with a 6 lb. drill on top.

還好梯子上面放的不是3公斤重的電鉆

——————
Plan out HVAC, electrical, and plumbing jobs. Wallender said these are vital services that need to be installed when the walls and ceiling are open.

安排好空調、電氣管線和管道工作。Wallender說到,這些都是最為重要的裝修事宜,這些東西需要在墻體和棚頂內部安裝。

"Open walls and ceilings make it easier for the HVAC company to install ductwork for central heating and air conditioning and for electricians and plumbers to run new electrical and plumbing systems."

開放式墻體和棚頂會讓裝空調的公司更方便安裝中央空調的管道系統,當然也會讓電工和水管工更容易安裝電力、下水管線管道?!?

It's also important to mention that in most places, building code requires that only those professionally licensed to do the work can handle this part of the renovation, so carefully check the requirements in your area.

需要注意的是,在大多數地方,建筑規范要求只有那些持有專業執照的人才可以進行這部分的改造工作,所以你需要多仔細查一下你所在地區的要求。
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


——————
#21
Could Be Worse

還能比這更糟心的么


That_Sexy_Dinosaur (edited)
Climb thru the window. it'll be much easier sneaking home now

現在爬窗戶偷溜回家省事兒多了

Jan Eivroc
I don't know how they could make such a mistake. Was somebody drunk? or did the house shifted???

我不知道他們怎么會犯這種低級錯誤。是有人喝多了?還是房子動了??
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Wyn Williams
I guess they built the concrete foundation and stairs first and put it on the wrong side

我猜他家先建了混凝土地基和階梯,但位置搞錯了

FaithD
new home for a burglar. One has to stay in shape you know .. practice, practice, practice.

這是小偷的新家吧。你知道,手藝必須常練習、練習,反復練

GoddessOdd
You can always just drop your packages thru the window and then climb up to the door.

你可以把包包從窗口扔進去,然后爬門進屋里。

Hillel Rzepka
My Dad is a general contractor, aged 94. When I showed him this he said "Just move the house over a bit".

我爸以前是個包工頭,94歲。當我給他看這個時,他說:“把房子挪過去一點不就行了?!?

Shannon Hawks
great for trick or treaters

很適合“不給糖就搗蛋”的人

Cel Ru
Stops door to door sales at least.

至少能把搞推銷的人擋在門外

#22
My Mom's Garage Is Being Renovated. I Think It's Pretty Obvious That They Have 3 Dogs

我媽家翻修車庫。很明顯,我認為他家有3只狗

My Mom's Garage Is Being Renovated. I Think It's Pretty Obvious That They Have 3 Dogs
Kathryn Baylis
If there’s some kind of durable clear coating that will fill in the footprints, and smooth and level the surface, I’d be tempted to leave it as is. Conversation piece, and a cool way to remember the dogs after they pass.

如果有一種耐用的透明涂料可以填平爪印,讓地表面變得平整,我會很愿意讓它保持原樣。作為留念,也是在狗死后懷念它們的一個很不錯的方式。

GoddessOdd
And this one looks so happy and proud!

這只狗狗看起來很開心很驕傲!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


ItsJess
"I'm helping!"

我也來幫你~

Mary Rose Kent
It looks like the doggos have raccoon friends that come and help them out now and then…

看起來狗狗們有浣熊朋友,時不時地也來幫一把……

Janet Graham
If the concrete is dry enough to park on, how could the dogs leave tracks?

如果地面水泥干透了,狗狗怎么能留下腳印呢?

Christofer B
And what looks like a deer for a friend.

還有一個看起來它還有像鹿的朋友。

Antony Aston
I'm sure the car would have left more tracks

我敢說車胎印肯定也少不了

Seanette Blaylock
If the concrete is still wet, what's the car doing on it?

要是水泥還沒干,那車在上面干嘛?
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Subrata Pradhan
realistic paw aesthetics

現實中的抓痕藝術

Rannveig Ess
Go get that flock of ducks from #1...at least it'd finish this in a more artistic manner

把前面的圖里的鴨子弄來…沒準藝術氣息更為濃厚

#23
Lockdown Renovations Look So Easy On Instagram

內部裝修看起來挺簡單的


Random Panda
That's just stupid, what did they think would happen?

太傻了,難道他們就沒預料到會出這種事么?

Anna Banana
Well to be fair it is the first coat of white paint on a dark door... It's gonna take at least 2 coats.

說句良心話,這柜門是深色的,這白漆應該是第一層底漆……至少還該再涂一層。

Id row
They need to be taken outside and sprayed.

他們應該把這玩意拿到外面去噴

alantheastronaut
clearly no brain in use there

很明顯,干活時根本沒用腦子

Janet Graham
There are some people that just never look ahead or think things through.

有些人做事就從不想后果,想想再動手吧。

RoseTheMad
this is why you take your clothes OUT of the closet first, dumb-dumb.

這就是為什么你不把衣服從衣柜里先拿出來的結果,大傻X。

#24
A Lovely Paint Job

漆刷的多好啊


??????? ?????
I mean, who needs to charge their Playstation anyway?

我覺著吧,怎么插游戲機電插頭呢?

Mary Rose Kent
From having lived in places like this, this took generations of neglect to reach this acute level of same!

在這種房子住過,幾代人的疏忽才達到這么嚴重的程度!

Lara Verne
Who the hell paint over sockets? It could be dangerous.

插座上能刷油漆么,多危險啊。

Vicki Cooper
Serious question: are people just dumb or really, really lazy. I don’t understand things like this.

一個嚴肅的問題:干這活的人究竟是蠢還是真的懶。我真想不通。

M O'Connell
This is probably in an apartment. Landlords pay the lowest bidder to go in and paint the whole thing. At such a low margin the painters cut every corner possible.

這可能是出租房。要粉刷房子時房東把這活給了出價最低的人。由于賺不到什么錢,漆工們想盡辦法敷衍了事。

John Otruba
almost every apartment in Charlottes id painted similarly. Have to scrape off the outlets to use. Indiscriminate spraying

北卡羅來納州的夏洛特市里的幾乎每一間出租房都這樣刷的。必須刮掉插座上的漆才能用。瞎TM刷!

N G
Open up the holes wirh a drill or screwdriver. What could go wrong

用鉆頭或螺絲刀通一下插座孔。不會出啥問題吧

Seabeast
There is no ground plug hole, so presumably this is a very old outlet that's no longer in use.

插座沒有接地的眼,所以這應該是一個很老的插座,已經老得不再用了。

——————
"Window installation, whether whole-house or partial, almost always plays into a home remodel project," Wallender explained.
"Installing new-construction or replacement windows is a project many homeowners can try, but keep in mind doing it on your own might invalidate the manufacturer's warranty. Check into the requirements and hire a professional if necessary, as that warranty could save you many headaches down the road."

“窗戶的安裝,無論是整棟房子還是部分,幾乎都屬于家裝改造工程的一部分,” Wallender解釋到。
新裝或更換窗戶是許多房主可以自己做的部分,但請記住,自己動手做的話可能會使制造商的保修失效??茨愕囊?,如果有必要的話最好請專業人士,因為有保修,這樣可以為你省去很多麻煩?!?

——————
#25
Just One Spot Left To Paint Now

現在就差一個地方沒刷了

Just One Spot Left To Paint Now
eeeeeeeee
Poor guy looks like he's thinking of jumping.

可憐的家伙看起來想跳了。

Issey
He looks so defeated :(

看起來他以及開始郁悶了
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Jennifer Brekke
Someone PLEASE open the window and toss that man a sandwich!

誰給窗戶幫開一下唄,給那個人扔個三明治!

GoddessOdd
I was going to say a rope, but yeah, sandwich and a beer works too!

我本來想說給扔個繩子的,不過三明治加啤酒也行!

CG
If only the poor guy had a Portal gun... or Rings from the new Sonic movies.

要是這個可憐的家伙有把傳送門的槍就好了……或者新索尼克電影里的那種套環

RatherLoopy 1 day ago
I've seen way too many of these cartoon re-enactments to believe that anyone is actually dumb enough to paint themselves into a corner.

我在卡通漫畫里看過太多這樣的場景了,我不相信真的有人刷漆時會蠢到把自己刷到一個圈圈里。

Jp@nda
He's rethinking his life choices

他好像是在重新思考自己人生選擇

Colten Woodruff
Climb through the window

爬窗戶吧

Glen Ellyn
Call in the helicopter! Don't forget the rescue harness.

叫直升機吧!別忘了帶救生索。

#26
You Can't Win If You Don't Try, Huh?

你要是不試一下,就連成功的機會都沒了,是吧?

You Can't Win If You Don't Try, Huh?
Sporsbo
Why would you not just use a stud finder?

你為什么不用支柱探測器呢?

Kris “ADHD_Carrier” Dudoich
*blxblx* You know you can just tap on the wall to find a stud, right? I mean, the rest of the wall will sound hollow and the stud will sound solid

知道你只需要在墻上敲一下就能找到墻里的實體支柱,對吧?我是說,敲墻時候,就能聽出來那些地方是空心的,哪里是實心的
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


AnxietyRiddenMom
This may be how the wall looks behind the TV in my bedroom...

這可能是我家臥室電視機后面的墻看起來的樣子……

Pollywog
Couldn't knock on the wall n tell the difference?!?!?!

敲敲墻不就聽出來區別了么?!?!?!

#27
You Had Just One Job, Just One

這活干的!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處



Mihai Mara
This can be done in five minutes

你必須在5分鐘內解決問題

Random Anon
Did the person that installed this not seen a toilet before lol.

裝這玩意的人以前沒見過廁所嗎,哈哈。

Brivid
How did they manage that?

這是怎么整出來的

eve
Oh just imagine to sit down in a hurry and....oh no...

哦,想象一下,匆忙坐下來....哦,不……

RatherLoopy 1 day ago
Toilet seats come fully assembled. The only way this happens is if someone disassembles a toilet seat and intentionally re-assembles it backward.

馬桶蓋完整。唯一可能的情況是,有人拆散了馬桶座圈,故意把拆下的零件反著裝上的。

Karla Lawatsch
At least now there will be an explanation as to why he gets pee all over the floor.

破案了,這就是他為什么尿得滿地都是的原因。

Gavin Lepoer
That sure beats my saran wrap trick!!!

比我弄一層保鮮膜的方法還要高明!!

#28
I May Have Used Too Much Spray Foam Insulation To Fill A Hole On The Other Side Of This Wall

另一邊的絕緣防潮泡沫噴多了墻體都給頂裂了
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處



Mihai Mara
Normal phenomenon in cardboard houses

硬紙板房正?,F象

Nikki Sevven
It's not cardboard, though; it's sheetrock (or drywall). It replaced traditional lath-and-plaster walls about 70 years ago.

這不是硬紙板;是石膏墻(或石膏板)。大約70年前,它取代了傳統的木板條做墻體。

Trophy Husband
TIL spay foam is stronger than drywall!

TIL噴塑泡沫可比石膏板硬多了!

Hannah Edwards
Places build like this must go up like kindling if there’s a fire

像這樣的房子,一把火就能給點著了

Enamelcamel
I believe you have hit upon the problem!!!

我相信你已經找到問題所在了!!

——————
Before the drywall goes up, the insulation must go in. "Look at the options for insulation, and plan to use different types for different areas of the house. You'll need it in the walls and attic, and you might be able to do all of it yourself."

在裝石膏板墻之前,需要先填充好保溫絕緣材料?!耙暻闆r選擇,對于房子里不同區域,先想好用哪種隔絕材料。你家的墻和閣樓上都會用到它,或許這部分工作你可以親自動手去做?!?

"You'll close up the walls with drywall: hanging it, mudding it, and sanding it," Wallender continued. "Drywallers hang sheets of drywall, apply drywall compound, and let the compound dry. After drying, they sand it smooth.
Sometimes, they will repeat the process until they achieve a seamless surface. With some practice and patience, you might be able to do this on your own."

“你需要用石膏板把墻封起來:先掛起來,抹些涂層,最后再進行打磨?!毖b修工人會把干的墻板掛起來,抹上一層涂層,然后陰干。等墻面干透后,再進行打磨。有時,他們會反復進行這個過程,直到他們得到一個平整無縫的表面。你只要稍加練習,多點耐心,也許這個工作你自己就能獨立完成?!?

——————
#29
This Is Why You Don't Hire Contractors Who Secure Cabinets To Dry Wall Only. Thousands In Damage Last Night

這就是自己干不找專業人士的后果,昨晚損失慘重
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處



Beth S
Thank goodness no one was under that clusterfuck.

謝天謝地,幸虧底下沒人。

UpupaEpops
I had this happen with my wall-mounted bookshelf. Which was installed directly above my bed. Thank God I noticed in time and didn't just fall into bed and sleep.

我家壁掛式書柜就是這樣。就安裝在我的床正上方。幸虧我及時發現,沒在床上睡覺。

New Everywhere
Omg glad you didn't get hurt. I would've been livid!

你沒傷著吧。要我的話我肯定會氣瘋的!

Paul
Contractors that do shoddy work like that almost certainly don't have insurance and regularly shut down and reform under new names to prevent any kind of action being taken against them.

做工像這樣差的裝修公司幾乎肯定不提供保險,這種公司經常跑路,然后換個新公司名繼續開,怕人找后賬。

BlueApple
Oh no my snacks!!

哦~我的小零食~

??????? ?????
you screwed up in the wrong spot bro

你找錯地方了,兄弟

#30
She wanted the shower head up high so tall people didn't have to crouch or lean way back. Came home to find this, which shoots the water straight across to the opposite wall

她想把淋浴頭裝的高些,這樣的話,洗澡的時候就不用哈著腰或靠后了。但回家后就發現裝成了這樣,水都能直接噴到對面墻上了


Erin Eubanks
Why would you leave while having anything in your house remodeled?? That is just stupid.

裝修公司工人在干活的時候你人沒在邊上看著?傻了吧!

Anna Banana
What a weird cultural difference: practically all showerheads are adjustable height where I live... This would only be seen in a swimming pool or something.

多么奇怪的文化差異:在我住的地方,幾乎所有的淋浴噴頭的高度都是可調的……這種淋浴噴頭只在游泳池之類的地方才有。

Id row
The tile work looks jacked, too.

這瓷磚貼的好像也有點問題

Laneypoh
Ok ok, so this is what you have to do. Walk to the other side of the shower and just lean against the wall the waters shooting at. Then bathe

好吧,你以后只能這樣。身體貼到噴頭對面的墻上,靠噴頭噴過來的水洗澡了
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Sheila Stamey
This is just an ahole move I think

我覺著這有點過分了

SCP-3998
That's easy to fix; unscrew shower head, install new shower head.

好解決,擰下原先的花灑頭,換個新的。

#31
How These Pipes Were Installed

這管子咋裝的
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


How These Pipes Were Installed
Karla Lawatsch
Square corner shelf- yeah, I can picture it...

我估么著,可能是想在這地方放個方形架子

BlueApple
The cats bed goes in the corner.

這地方放貓窩的吧

Rick Hoppenbrouwer
Forgot to rotate before securing?

水管固定前忘轉方向了?

Janet Graham
The pipe bender needs some remedial training.

水暖工的技該加強一下了

Anthony Mann
Laundry basket space

放洗衣籃的?

#32
My Lovely Wife Bought A New Screen And A Cat Door To Go In It. Took A Few Hours And She Was So So Proud Of Herself

我美女老婆買了帶貓門的紗窗。她花了好幾個小時廢了好大勁終于裝好,她對自己的成果感到非常非常地驕傲


lenka
Its a beer chute! Now you can pass out beer and wine without letting the flies in!

這是遞啤酒的小門吧!現在你可以安心遞啤酒的同時防止蒼蠅飛進來了!
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


MagicalUnicorn
i bet cat can manage that with no issues :D

我敢打賭這難度對貓貓來說小菜一碟。

ItsJess
She did a nice job installing the cat door...

這個貓門你老婆裝的不錯…

Shamali Wije
Flying cat, maybe?

飛貓用的門?

Elena Ferranti
You're a Genius...

簡直就是天才~

Colten Woodruff
Get a cat trampoline then they can still use it

給貓貓準備個蹦床興許還能繼續用用

Anthony Nizza
I'm proud of her too

我也為她感到驕傲

Rick Hoppenbrouwer
Maybe get a bird.

這是給鳥用的吧

Ece Cenker
Thay have to buy a pair of parakeets now.

他們現在必須得買一對鸚鵡。

——————
Next comes the carpentry that is not supportive, such as baseboards, molding, trim around windows and doors, and built-in elements (bookcases or breakfast nooks). Fine carpentry gives your house that finished touch.
When those are done, move on to interior painting, wallpaper, and other finishing work. "Many homeowners can handle the work of painting interior walls, hanging wallpaper, painting molding and trim, or staining and sealing trim," Wallender said. "All of these detail-oriented surface finishes should be some of the last items you do indoors, as this work can damage other parts of the process. For instance, should you paint before installing or sanding your flooring or the reverse? This is debatable. Laying flooring first means that paint might get on the flooring. Painting first means that the floor sander may scuff your walls."

接下來是相對次要的木工工作,比如安裝踢腳板、走線、門窗周圍的飾物和固定家具(比如書架或飯桌)。細致的木工活會讓你家的房子煥然一新。當這些工作完成后,下一步就是室內內墻噴涂,貼壁紙和其他收尾工作。Wallender說:“類似內墻噴涂、貼墻紙、上漆、裝飾,或著色抹縫工作,很多房主自己都能做?!?所有這些注重打磨細節的工作都應該是你做室內裝修的最后一件事,但這種工作可能會造成意外的損壞。比如,你是該在鋪設或拋光地板前刷漆,還是相反?這是有爭議的。先鋪地板意味著油漆可能會沾落到地板上。先刷墻壁意味著地板打磨機可能會頂壞墻壁?!?

——————
#33
GF And I Have Covid. Heater Went Out, Technician Can't Come Out Due To Quarantine. Decided To Try And Fix It Myself. Tripped Over A Pipe And Fell Through The Ceiling

我和女友都得了新冠。加熱器壞了,因為隔離售后技術人員來不了。只能自己試著修好。但不小心拌到一跟管子,從棚頂摔了下來


Mihai Mara
That's not a ceiling, that's a cardboard in a doll house

這棚頂簡直就像是木偶屋里的紙板一樣

Lemonclouds20
UK attics are like this also... You have to walk on the beams only!

英國房子里的閣樓也是這樣的…你只能踩著房梁走!

Jeff Bunn
At least you fell into the closet and not the living room or kitchen!! LOL

還好你沒掉在客廳或廚房里,只是櫥柜!哈哈
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Gavin Lepoer
I see alot of nailer and not one screw. What holds your drywall up?

我看到很多釘子,卻沒有一個螺絲。是什么釘住你家棚頂版的?

Colten Woodruff
Maybe you should just wait

或許你多等一陣就好了

#34
Askew Angles

角度有點歪


Pryjmaty
This would drive me bonkers!

這會讓我抓狂的!

Suck it Trebek
Omg that would make me insane. Like to the point I wouldn't be able to use this sink.

天啊,這會讓我瘋的。這水槽我是不想用了。

Colten Woodruff
Love it. Who made it I want to hire them

太棒了,誰干的,我都想雇他了

Garth Horsfield
Oh heck I can't look at it!

見鬼,簡直都無法直視。

Elvira Dirge
I could almost tolerate it if the gap weren't there.

歪得不厲害的話,興許我還能忍忍

——————
Then install flooring. "Your final floor covering will vary depending upon the room; for instance, you might choose laminate, solid hardwood, engineered wood, or carpet for various living and bedroom areas and vinyl, tile, or marble for bathrooms and kitchens."

之后是鋪設地板?!白罱K用到的地板需要根據房間的不同而做出不同的選擇;比如,客廳和臥室你可能會選擇層壓板、實木地板、復合地板或各種不同的地毯,浴室和廚房會用到乙烯基、瓷磚或大理石?!?

But no matter what you choose, Wallender suggests installing the flooring as late as possible in the renovation process. This will save your flooring surface from significant damage.

但無論你做出什么選擇,Wallender建議在裝修過程中地板盡可能放到最后鋪設。這樣可以避免你的地板表面受到嚴重損壞。

——————
#35
True Story: So I Tried To Open The Door To See How The Installation Was Going. Tried

真事:我想進門看看安裝進度怎樣了,于是…

True Story: So I Tried To Open The Door To See How The Installation Was Going. Tried
Zero
Oh that was intentional. Those things are screwed into the wall on either side of the door; they knew what they were doing.

啊,這是故意的吧。這東西是用螺絲固定在門兩邊墻上的;他們知道自己在干什么么?
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


MoniqueG
Installation of what???

怎么裝的???

Frank Miller
Seriously, how stupid does someone have to be to do something like that??

說真的,能做出這種事的人得多傻啊?

Janet Graham
Ah, guys? I think we may have a problem here.

啊,哥么?我想我們有麻煩了。

#36
Neat Fan Installation

吊扇裝的剛剛正好


Hermien Greeff
Long-term goals - once the roof falls in there will be natural ventilation.

往長遠里看——萬一屋頂塌了,通風就自然了。

Beth S
I do hope that wasn't a support beam. LOL

我希望那最好不是承重柱。哈哈

Karl Leaning
that is one powerful fan.

這風扇太厲害了

Jeff Bunn
That’s pretty risky with a load-bearing beam!!!

這對承重柱來說是相當危險的!!

Daniel Fincher 13 hours ago
those are tough fan blades...

風扇葉真硬啊

Gavin Lepoer
Hahahaha that's genius!

哈哈哈,真是天才!

——————
Once the inside is done, or at least close to it, you can work on the exterior of the house. "With the house mostly finished, it is safe to put on the gutters and siding. You do not want to do this earlier unless absolutely necessary, because doors and windows may get punched out, thus ruining the exterior job," Wallender said.

室內部分一旦裝修完成,或接近完成,你就可以開始考慮房子外部裝修了。房屋改造大體完工,現在可以安全著手安裝下水和外墻體了,但除非絕對必要,否則最好不要太早動手,因為門窗可能會出現改動,從而干擾屋子外部工作?!?

"Now you can also consider external renovations that might be connected to the house, such as adding a front porch or sunroom. Now is also the time to think about the parts that are entirely separate from the house, such as detached garages or swimming pools."

現在你也可以考慮一些可能與房子相關的外部裝修工作,比如增加一個前廊或日光房?,F在也應該考慮與房子完全分開的部分,比如獨立車庫或游泳池?!?

——————
#37
Having My Bathroom Remodeled And They Installed My Shower At Less Than Knee Height

我家浴室重新裝修了下,他們把淋浴器頭安地方還沒我的膝蓋高


Fishy Squid
I mean it is good for Washing a certain part of your body...

我的意思是它對洗你身體上某個部位時挺方便的…

Wyn Williams
Yep you can sit comfortably in the bath and wash your hair :)

是的,你可以舒服地坐在浴缸里洗頭發:)

Aahzmandus Pervect
It's a handheld shower, just pick it up.

著是手持式淋浴器,用手拿著用的。

Xottel
I saw this once when I stayed at a hotel in Czechia. Maybe it's a cultural difference?

我在捷克的一家酒店住時見過一次。也許是文化差異?

#38
I Mean, You Could've Rotated The Toilet, But Whatever

我是說,你可以把馬桶轉一下的,可…算了


chonky_rubberband
modern problems require modern solutions

現代問題需要現代解決方案

Janet Graham
That is thinking outside of the box. Or room. Or whatever.

這就是跳出思維定勢的結果?;虬逊孔痈牧??;蚋钠渌裁吹?。
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Laurel Leon
My neighbor has a toilet with a triangular tank made to fit in the corner. Never knew they made them until she showed me.

我鄰居的廁所角落里就有一個三角形的水箱。直到她給我看,才敢信他們真是這么弄了。

——————
Don't be too hard on yourself if these tasks seem daunting. Earlier this year, a study of 2,000 UK property owners found almost half (48 percent) don’t think their home will ever be ‘finished’ – with some of the bigger tasks still in progress ranging from loft conversions to half-done home offices.

如果感覺這些裝修改造工作太困難,就不要對自己太苛刻。今年早些時候,一項針對2000名英國業主的研究發現,近一半(約48%)的人認為他們的房子永遠不會“完工”,從閣樓改造到完成一半的家庭辦公室,一直有更多的裝修改造工作進行當中。

Some of the top reasons for these jobs being left unfinished include not having the skills required to complete them (22 percent), underestimating the time it would take to manage the project (20 percent), and underbudgeting (16 percent).

導致這些工作未完成的主要原因包括技能水平不足(22%)、低估完工時間(20%)和預算不足(16%)。

——————
#39
"June, We Don't Need No Handyman, These Are Easy To Put In"

“June,我們不用找雜工了,這東西很容易裝進去”


David Eckel
You wanted better ventilation, right?

你想通風情況能更好些,是吧?
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Leah zzstu Merritt
Did somebody make those gashes in the wall, or were they made by the fan?

墻上的這些裂縫是人弄嗎,還是扇葉弄的?

Martin Kaine
The problem lies in those two blades. Shorten those two blades and everything will work out just fine.

問題出在那兩個葉片上面。把這兩個葉片弄短點,問題不就都解決了。

#40

Irish Lad
The current term is fail. The real term is moron.

通俗說法是失敗,實際就一SB
原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處


Suck it Trebek
Time to get the sawsall.

找把鋸子吧

SG108
Leave the ladder there. Then, when the wind blows the dish, the ladder is right there for quick repairing.

梯子就放在哪吧。以后衛星天線要是被風吹歪了,梯子就在那里,隨時就能給收拾好的。

原創翻譯:龍騰網 http://www.cqxyscyz.com 轉載請注明出處